How to incorporate Google Voice into a video. Recently, a lot of video material has been created employing the voice of Google Translate as a narrator when the video is presented on numerous social media platforms, including TikTok, Instagram, and Facebook.
Google voice video content is usually amusing, interesting, and lots of laughing. It’s unclear who started this practice, but it’s intriguing because the stiff voice from Google Translate may really give a sense of fun to the film.
What app allows you to include Google Voice in a video? To add Google Translate speech to videos, you can use a video editing app for any mobile device, particularly CapCut, which is a popular video editor app right now.
CapCut includes a text-to-speech capability that works similarly to Google Translate’s technology. However, the Google Translate voice option is currently unavailable in CapCut’s text-to-speech capability.
If this is the case, how can you use the CapCut tool to add Google Voice to videos? The following is a complete explanation and tutorial that you can learn and practise.
In CapCut, here’s how to add Google Voice to a video:
To use Google Translate speech in CapCut, you’ll need an MP3 audio file of Google Translate voice to put into the video. Follow the steps below if you don’t already have it or don’t know how to get it.
- Use your preferred browser app to access the soundoftext.com website.
- Type the sentence you want to speak using the Google Translate voice in the Text box.
- Select the language for the Voice option based on the language of the sentence you entered.
- Submit the form by pressing the Submit button.
- To hear the outcome, press the Play button.
- To save the Google Translate speech audio file to your phone’s storage, tap Download.
Now that you have the Google Translate voice’s MP3 file, you may use the CapCut program to add it to the movie. Here’s how to do it.
- Create a new project with the CapCut app.
- Add the video to which you wish Google Translate’s voice to be added.
- Select the Audio option from the drop-down menu.
- Select Sounds from the menu.
- Select the Folder icon from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the option “from Device.”
- Tap the add button next to the Google Translate voice you want to use.
- The tutorial on how to use Google Voice in CapCut is now complete.
- Download CapCut APK Free Latest Version
- Download Capcut Mod Apk Latest Version 100% Free
- Download Capcut for iOS Latest Version 100% Free
- CapCut Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How To Use CapCut Editor App? – Beginners Tutorial
- Full List of CapCut Features and Functions
- How To Make A 3D Photo Video Using CapCut?
- Best and Professional CapCut Editor Editing Tips
- Top Free 5 Free CapCut Video Editor Alternatives
- CapCut, Android Audio Speed Changer App with Multiple Features
- How to Add Google Voice to Video in CapCut App?
- How to Anime in CapCut, Make Your Face Photos Become Cartoons?
- How to do 3D Zoom on Capcut?
- How to Increase Video Volume in Android Phone with CapCut App
- How to Make Instagram Reels with Multiple Photos and Music Minase812 on Android using CapCut
- How to Make Little Do You Know Reels and TikTok using the CapCut App
- How to Make Lyrics Video Automatically on Android Phone using CapCut
- How to Remove Audio from Video on Android for Free using CapCut
- How to Rotate Video on Android and Save It Using the CapCut App
- How to Use Graphs on CapCut for a Smooth Animation Effect
- Is using a CapCut sound effect copyright-free on YouTube?
- How to Use Green Screen Overlays in CapCut?
- Is CapCut a good editing app?
- Text to Speech CapCut: How to Use and Add it to Video
- How to Extract (Take) Audio from Video File for Free on Android with CapCut