How to use graphs in the latest CapCut update. CapCut, one of the most popular video editor apps for mobile devices, recently added a new feature called Graphs. It didn’t take long for the Graphs function to become popular, and video editors began to use it extensively.
Graphs, in my opinion, are one of the most important things you should accomplish on CapCut. So, what is the purpose of CapCut’s newest feature? Simply, the graphs feature may offer your photo or video clip a smooth motion impression.
The graph feature, on the other hand, may only be used on clips that have been given a keyframe animation effect. Because you haven’t animated keyframes on objects or clips, CapCut won’t allow you to use the graphs function.
How to Use Graphs on CapCut:
The use of graphs allows you to personalize the transitions between CapCut keyframes. If you don’t utilize the graph CapCut function, you can make clip animation motion smoother, more dynamic, and many more styles.
- In the CapCut application, create a new project.
- Include a photograph or video clip.
- To the clip, add two keyframe points.
- At the second keyframe point, move the clip position.
- Open the Graphs menu halfway between the two keyframes.
- Select one of the graph effects you want to use.
- Finally, play your video clip and compare it to what it was like before the graphs were applied.
- Download Capcut for Windows
- Download CapCut APK Free Latest Version
- Download Capcut Mod Apk Latest Version 100% Free
- Download Capcut for iOS Latest Version 100% Free
- CapCut Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How To Use CapCut Editor App? – Beginners Tutorial
- Full List of CapCut Features and Functions
- How To Make A 3D Photo Video Using CapCut?
- Best and Professional CapCut Editor Editing Tips
- Top Free 5 Free CapCut Video Editor Alternatives
- CapCut, Android Audio Speed Changer App with Multiple Features
- How to Add Google Voice to Video in CapCut App?
- How to Anime in CapCut, Make Your Face Photos Become Cartoons?
- How to do 3D Zoom on Capcut?
- How to Increase Video Volume in Android Phone with CapCut App
- How to Make Instagram Reels with Multiple Photos and Music Minase812 on Android using CapCut
- How to Make Little Do You Know Reels and TikTok using the CapCut App
- How to Make Lyrics Video Automatically on Android Phone using CapCut
- How to Remove Audio from Video on Android for Free using CapCut
- How to Rotate Video on Android and Save It Using the CapCut App
- How to Use Graphs on CapCut for a Smooth Animation Effect
- Is using a CapCut sound effect copyright-free on YouTube?
- How to Use Green Screen Overlays in CapCut?
- Is CapCut a good editing app?
- Text to Speech CapCut: How to Use and Add it to Video
- How to Extract (Take) Audio from Video File for Free on Android with CapCut