Little do you know, sung by Alex and Sierra, is one of the many songs that are frequently featured in Reels and TikTok videos. This song has the feel of a beautiful cry as well as a very deep recollection.
You’ll need a lot of images to edit videos to the beat of Little Do You Know for Reels and TikTok. Before editing, you must have at least thirty-one photographs or images ready.
On the Instagram platforms TikTok and Reels, you can make little do you know changes. However, it is preferable to utilize a video editor tool because it will make editing easier for you, and you will simply have to post it to TikTok or Reels later.
CapCut is the application that I most recommend for making little do you know beat cry modifications. The CapCut app, which is available for free on the Google Play Store, offers all of the functionality you’ll need to edit Reels footage.
Using the CapCut App, create “Little Do You Know” reels
The piano and kalimba instruments are used in TikTok and Reels’ version of the song little do you know. If you don’t already have it, you may get the TikTok version of Little Do You Know by clicking the link below.
- In the CapCut app, make a new project and add thirty-one photos to it.
- Change the movie aspect ratio to 9:16, then resize and place all of the pictures.
- Include the MP3 music “Little Do You Know” in your video editing project.
- Put a beat mark on the video of the song “Little Do You Know.”
- Cut all of your photo clips at the same time as the beat of the song you made before.
- To the first, third, fifth, and so on photo clips, apply the Pendulum 1 animation effect.
- To the second, fourth, sixth, and so on photo clips, apply the Pendulum 2 animation effect.
- Finally, save the altered little do you know the movie to the gallery so that you can publish it to Reels or TikTok later.
- Download Capcut for PC
- Download CapCut APK Free Latest Version
- Download Capcut Mod Apk Latest Version 100% Free
- Download Capcut for iOS Latest Version 100% Free
- CapCut Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How To Use CapCut Editor App? – Beginners Tutorial
- Full List of CapCut Features and Functions
- How To Make A 3D Photo Video Using CapCut?
- Best and Professional CapCut Editor Editing Tips
- Top Free 5 Free CapCut Video Editor Alternatives
- CapCut, Android Audio Speed Changer App with Multiple Features
- How to Add Google Voice to Video in CapCut App?
- How to Anime in CapCut, Make Your Face Photos Become Cartoons?
- How to do 3D Zoom on Capcut?
- How to Increase Video Volume in Android Phone with CapCut App
- How to Make Instagram Reels with Multiple Photos and Music Minase812 on Android using CapCut
- How to Make Little Do You Know Reels and TikTok using the CapCut App
- How to Make Lyrics Video Automatically on Android Phone using CapCut
- How to Remove Audio from Video on Android for Free using CapCut
- How to Rotate Video on Android and Save It Using the CapCut App
- How to Use Graphs on CapCut for a Smooth Animation Effect
- Is using a CapCut sound effect copyright-free on YouTube?
- How to Use Green Screen Overlays in CapCut?
- Is CapCut a good editing app?
- Text to Speech CapCut: How to Use and Add it to Video
- How to Extract (Take) Audio from Video File for Free on Android with CapCut