On an Android phone, here’s how to rotate a video. Before publishing the video to various social networking platforms like TikTok, Reels Instagram, YouTube, and others, it is occasionally necessary to rotate the video screen vertically or horizontally.
For example, if you have a video in widescreen or 16:9 format and wish to submit it to TikTok, the recommended video size is 9:16 portrait. Instead of shrinking the video’s screen size, you should rotate it vertically and include an instruction text for the audience to tilt their phone screen.
Rotating the video screen, in addition to maintaining the visual quality of the video, may also make the video more interactive with the viewer, as the viewer can tilt their phone screen to appreciate the information you present in the video.
You can rotate videos on Android with a variety of video editor apps and dedicated video rotate apps available on the Play Store. In truth, by visiting websites that provide internet services, you can rotate films online for free without a watermark.
CapCut is the programme we’ll use to rotate a movie and save it to the phone gallery in this tutorial. Why CapCut instead of another programme I suggest? The CapCut programme not only converts landscape video to portrait or vice versa for free, but it also does so quickly and easily.
How to Rotate Video on Android using the CapCut App?
- The CapCut app is available for free download and installation from the Google Play Store.
- Open the CapCut app that has been downloaded to your Android device.
- Make a new project for editing.
- To rotate a video, first add it to the list.
- On the timeline, tap the video clip.
- Select Edit from the menu bar.
- Once or numerous times, tap the Rotate menu until you get the desired outcome.
- Finally, use the Export menu in the top right corner to save the rotated video.
- Capcut PC
- Download CapCut APK Free Latest Version
- Download Capcut Mod Apk Latest Version 100% Free
- Download Capcut for iOS Latest Version 100% Free
- CapCut Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How To Use CapCut Editor App? – Beginners Tutorial
- Full List of CapCut Features and Functions
- How To Make A 3D Photo Video Using CapCut?
- Best and Professional CapCut Editor Editing Tips
- Top Free 5 Free CapCut Video Editor Alternatives
- CapCut, Android Audio Speed Changer App with Multiple Features
- How to Add Google Voice to Video in CapCut App?
- How to Anime in CapCut, Make Your Face Photos Become Cartoons?
- How to do 3D Zoom on Capcut?
- How to Increase Video Volume in Android Phone with CapCut App
- How to Make Instagram Reels with Multiple Photos and Music Minase812 on Android using CapCut
- How to Make Little Do You Know Reels and TikTok using the CapCut App
- How to Make Lyrics Video Automatically on Android Phone using CapCut
- How to Remove Audio from Video on Android for Free using CapCut
- How to Rotate Video on Android and Save It Using the CapCut App
- How to Use Graphs on CapCut for a Smooth Animation Effect
- Is using a CapCut sound effect copyright-free on YouTube?
- How to Use Green Screen Overlays in CapCut?
- Is CapCut a good editing app?
- Text to Speech CapCut: How to Use and Add it to Video
- How to Extract (Take) Audio from Video File for Free on Android with CapCut